Everyone needs motivation.
Motivation is the reason you get out of bed and start your day. It is the driving force behind everything that is accomplished.
There are days though where finding that motivation is a challenge. This happens most often when we are doing one of two things: something we don’t really want to do but have to do… and when we are doing something new.
Falling back into old habits is easier than dealing with the new challenges we face when doing something new. It is easier to go back to what is known because it alleviates stress… and the brain is wired to help us avoid stress whenever possible.
That doesn’t mean you can’t change the way your brain perceives what you are doing… or what is stress. Getting healthy… taking control of your life… achieving what it is you want are all positive things. These are good sources of stress… motivation to change. Motivation to get where it is you really want to be.
Here you are going to find motivational sayings, quotes and tips to help you stay motivated.
You don’t have to make these changes on your own. When you are struggling to get motivated… or you just need a good laugh… check out my daily motivation. 🙂
- Startup Stress: Dealing with Pressure While Delivering on Ideas (grasshopper.com)
- The Gym Motivator (thegoodglutton.com)
- 4 Powerful Strategies to Fire Up Your Motivation! (positiveprovocations.com)
- Goal Setting Tips and Daily Motivation (letlifeinpractices.com)
- Rags to Riches (Motivation) (balikhassan.wordpress.com)